Maciejka Navy Blue Boots 03139-17/00-3
Avant-garde women's ankle boots by Maciejka are an extremely inspiring choice for the upcoming fall and winter season. The combination of various materials, textures and colors makes these shoes unique and full of character. The upper of these boots is a combination of three types of natural leather: nubuck, textured leather and full-grain leather. The striking navy blue color, which turns into silver, gives these boots a unique charm. Decorative buckles that decorate the upper and a loosely arranged upper give them an avant-garde character and style. To make putting on and taking off the shoes easier, a side zipper is used. The interior of the shoes is lined with soft fleece, which not only ensures comfort on colder days, but also adds warmth and coziness. The sole made of high-quality material has a small heel and a slightly serrated bottom, which guarantees good adhesion to the ground, even in more difficult weather conditions. These avant-garde ankle boots are not only an original style, but also a perfect proposition for people who like to experiment with fashion and express their individuality. They perfectly match the gray and brown tones of autumn and winter styles, adding modernity and character to them. These are footwear that will certainly attract attention and emphasize the individual style of every woman.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: