Maciejka Yellow Boots 01086-07/00-3
Maciejka brand products are the essence of attention to detail, sophisticated design, timelessness and durability. This company perfectly understands the expectations of its customers, presenting women's footwear of unrivaled quality and unique design. Each model is the result of the perfect work of designers, carefully selected leather and the use of top-class components. The latest model of the Maciejka brand, which we present in our Maciejka online store for the fall-winter season, is a real hit and the quintessence of the current season. The boots are made of exceptionally high-quality top-grain natural leather, the color of which refers to beautiful autumn leaves - the combination of shades of yellow and brown gives the shoes a characteristic, warm look. Unusual details, such as the smoked toe and heel, perfectly match the fashionable brown checkered pattern, which decorates the inside of the shoes. It is a perfect combination of aesthetics and functionality. The interior of the shoes, lined with a thick felt insert, guarantees not only walking comfort, but also additional warmth on cold days. The unique design of the upper gives the shoes a unique character. The ability to wear it classically straight or folded, exposing the checkered pattern, allows each customer to adapt the style of footwear to her preferences and circumstances. Practical zippers placed on both sides of the upper make it easier to put on and take off the shoes, adding convenience of use. The brand logo delicately embossed on the outside of the heel is a subtle accent, emphasizing the high quality and prestige of the Maciejka brand. It is a combination of excellent quality and fashionable design that will meet the expectations of even the most demanding customers. Women who want to avoid the autumn-winter routine will be delighted with this extremely original model of shoes.
|Insole length (cm)
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: