Maciejka Blue Boots 04301-06/00-3
The Maciejka brand is a unique footwear manufacturer that not only surprises with its original design, but also places great emphasis on the quality of raw materials, careful workmanship, rich design and comfort of use. This is a company that has won the recognition of its customers thanks to its imagination and attention to detail, which makes wearing Maciejek's footwear a real pleasure. The presented model of leather boots for the upcoming autumn-winter season is a perfect example of this approach. The upper, made of high-quality natural velor leather in an elegant blue color, is an element that attracts attention with its design and durability. An extremely characteristic element of this model is the wide black rubber in the upper part of the upper, decorated with narrow strips of leather, creating an eye-catching pattern. In addition to its aesthetic value, this rubber allows you to quickly put on and take off the shoes and allows you to adjust the width of the upper to your individual needs. Details that add charm to the shoes are the subtle brand logo placed on the outside of the upper and a stable block-shaped heel that gives the silhouette a feminine and feminine look. elegance. The interior of the boots is lined with a soft, fleece material, ensuring comfort of wearing and adequate thermal insulation on colder days. These leather boots from Maciejka are a model that will fit perfectly into various styles. They will not only be comfortable everyday footwear, but will also add elegance and subtlety to your appearance, making you feel extremely feminine and beautiful.
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: