Maciejka Women's Red Boots 04040-08/00-5
The new, original model of the Maciejka brand is a real novelty in the spring/summer collection. These comfortable boots, which also function as sandals, will add character and expressiveness to any styling. The upper of these unique shoes is made of high-quality velor leather with an intense, delightful red color. The entire upper is openwork embroidered, adding a unique character to the shoes. Comfortable and practical lacing allows the footwear to be adjusted to the width of the foot, which is an undoubted advantage of this model. Additionally, the back zipper makes it easier to put on and take off the shoes, making them more comfortable to wear. The unique design of these ankle boots-sandals makes them not only stylish, but also practical. The choice between two forms of fastening allows you to adjust it to your individual preferences and needs. A soft insole made of natural leather increases the comfort of walking, ensuring comfort throughout the day. A stable heel in the form of a block not only adds charm to the entire figure, but also improves the quality of walking, guaranteeing comfort even when worn for a long time. These ankle boots-sandals are not only practical, but also eye-catching, giving expression to the other elements of the styling and making you easily stand out on the street. This is the perfect choice for women who are looking for a combination of functionality, comfort and unique design in one footwear.
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: