Maciejka Yellow Lace-up Boots 03194-07/00-3
Maciejka is a brand that has gained recognition thanks to innovation, the quality of its products and advanced construction technology. Its carefully designed and balanced shapes and patterns make it stand out on the footwear market. This brand quickly became a leader on the local market, maintaining its position and constantly developing in the footwear industry. The presented leather ankle boots of this brand for the upcoming autumn-winter season certainly attract attention with their unique design. The upper is made of high-quality patterned natural grain and velor leather, in shades of autumn - yellow and brown. The use of various asymmetrical shapes of leather creates an interesting, symmetrical whole. Numerous stitchings and a pointed upper part of the upper give these leather boots a predatory look. The side zipper makes it easy to put on and take off the shoes quickly and conveniently, and the laces allow you to adjust the width of the upper. There is a subtle brand logo on the outside of the upper. The sole is made of high-quality material and perfectly isolates the feet from the ground. A comfortable and stable heel with a block shape gives the silhouette a feminine look. The leather interior increases wearing comfort and prevents feet from sweating. These leather boots are an extremely impressive model that stands out and enlivens any autumn styling. This style will work in any weather, matching perfectly with both a dress and trousers. Don't let boredom set in and go crazy with Maciejek!
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: