Maciejka Black Lace-up Boots 3623A-01/00-3
Maciejka shoes are a unique proposition for colder days, combining elegance, comfort and functionality. The upper of these shoes is made of natural grain leather and velvet, giving the shoes a unique character. The dominant shades of black, gray and silver add elegance and style. The upper, 15 cm high (counting from the heel), is insulated with soft, warm fleece, ensuring comfort on colder days. Various leather patterns, delicate stitching and delicate decorative accents give these shoes a unique look. The interior of the shoes, the lining and the lining, are also insulated with fleece, ensuring warmth and comfort of wearing. The shoes are fastened from the inside with a comfortable zipper, and additionally have a tie at the front, which allows you to adjust the width of the upper, adapting the footwear to your individual needs. The sole made of high-quality material perfectly protects the feet against cold and moisture, making these shoes not only stylish, but also functional and suitable for various weather conditions. It is an ideal choice for people who value quality, originality and comfort.
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: