Maciejka Grey Boots 03190-11/00-3
The "Maciejka" company stands out by offering unique products made of carefully selected materials. They are characterized not only by durability and comfort, but also by fashionable design. The designers of this brand take care to introduce the latest trends, adapting their models to the current needs of the season. The presented model of ankle boots for the upcoming autumn-winter season is a unique example of this philosophy. The upper is made of high-quality natural leather, which presents a fascinating combination of worn white, black and gray colors. The use of different types of leather, including full-grain and nubuck, as well as various textures and prints create a unique visual effect. Soft fleece is the lining of the inside of the shoe, ensuring comfort and warmth for the feet. The side zipper makes it easier to put on and take off the shoes quickly, and the additional lacing allows you to adjust the shoes to the width of the foot and adds a decorative detail. A sole made of high-quality material on a small platform makes the feet almost do not feel the unevenness of the ground. A thick, block-shaped heel, 7.5 cm high, decorated with straps, is very comfortable and stable. This model of ankle boots is a combination of feminine design and functionality, perfect for various occasions and styles. Regardless of the weather, it goes perfectly with both a dress and trousers, adding expression and character to your look. Be brave and stand out with Maciejek!
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: