Maciejka Burgundy Boots 02702-23/00-3
Ankle boots are an indispensable element of the autumn-winter wardrobe, and the Maciejka brand reliably provides stylish and comfortable options. The presented model is a perfect example of elegance and functionality. Made of high-quality, natural grain leather in a fashionable and expressive burgundy color, these boots are not only visually attractive, but also durable and resistant. A black bow and a rubber insert on the front add character and subtlety to the shoes, while ensuring comfort of use by perfectly fitting the foot. The inside of the boots is covered with soft, pleasant to the touch fleece, which guarantees protection against cold, providing our feet with optimal temperature on colder days. Additionally, the side zipper makes it easier to put on and take off the shoes, which will be appreciated by people who value speed and comfort. The high-quality material sole, placed on a small heel, ensures stability and comfort while walking, which is important, especially during longer walks or days full of activity. These are footwear that perfectly suits a variety of styles, from everyday to more elegant, complementing our outfit with a note of style and class. These Maciejka ankle boots are an investment in comfort and refined aesthetics that will be a perfect complement to your autumn-winter wardrobe.
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: