Maciejka women's Ginger Boots
Boots from the Polish brand Maciejka are a combination of eye-catching design and comfort, which makes them an ideal proposition for women who value classic, feminine style. The upper of these boots is made of high-quality natural velor and grain leather, which ensures not only durability, but also an aesthetic appearance. The front of the shoe is made of soft velor leather, while the heel is made of imitation crocodile skin in a rusty red shade, giving the whole a characteristic autumn look. A convenient zipper makes it easy to put on and take off the shoes. The interior of the shoe is also lined with natural leather, and the insole is lined with soft foam, which increases comfort of use and allows for long-term wearing of the shoes. The low, shapely heel naturally slims the leg, adding elegance to the entire silhouette. These shoes are both elegant and universal, perfectly matching both trousers and dresses, perfect for various occasions. To sum up, Maciejka ankle boots are a combination of stylish design, high-quality materials and comfort of wearing, which makes them an excellent option for women. looking for footwear with a unique character.
|Insole length (cm)
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: