Maciejka Olove Lace-up Boots 03961-24/00-4
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the latest model of leather boots by Maciejka, which we present in our online store for the upcoming autumn-winter season. These shoes combine modern design with high quality workmanship and practical usability, which makes them not only fashionable, but also very comfortable. The upper of the boots is made of high-quality natural nubuck and velor leather in a beautiful olive color. The upper reaching down to the ankle is insulated with a soft, warm sheepskin, which ensures thermal comfort on cold autumn and winter days. The boots have a fancifully pleated toe and delicate decorative accents, which gives them a unique character. The boots have a comfortable zipper on the inside and an additional binding at the front, which allows you to adjust the width of the upper according to your needs. The sole is made of high-quality material that perfectly protects the feet against cold and moisture. The shoes are very light, comfortable and beautiful, which makes them a perfect complement to any autumn-winter styling. Maciejka boots are made in Poland from the highest quality materials, which guarantees their extraordinary durability and wearing comfort. Thanks to this, you do not have to be afraid of bad weather and you can spend the winter with Maciejka. The quality of these shoes is at the highest level and will certainly meet the expectations of even the most demanding customers.
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: