Maciejka Black + Grey women's Boots 05586-01/00-3
Original and comfortable women's shoes by Maciejka are a perfect proposition for women who appreciate the modern, slightly rock style and high quality of footwear. These shoes are distinguished not only by their aesthetic design, but also by the solid workmanship and materials used. The upper of the shoes is made of a combination of natural grain leather and velor in black and gray colors. This combination gives the footwear character and makes it look exceptionally stylish. An additional effect is added by a sewn-in decorative zipper on the outside of the upper and a silver leather chain. The interior of the shoe and the insole are lined with a thin fleece material, which provides light insulation, perfect for colder days. This model has a closed, round toe and a platform sole, which gives the shoes an additional stylish note. The 6 cm high heel fits perfectly with the entire silhouette, adding elegance. These shoes are not only stylish and impressive, but also universal, which makes them perfect for various styles. They can be an interesting and practical addition to everyday and more sophisticated outfits. Maciejka women's shoes manufactured in Poland are a guarantee of high quality and compliance with the latest fashion trends. These are footwear that will certainly satisfy women looking for original solutions and comfort in one.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: