Maciejka Ginger Brown women's Boots
Maciejka women's ankle boots are a unique combination of comfort, original design and high-quality workmanship. The presented model impresses with its unique character and careful workmanship. The upper of the boots is made of high-quality natural velor leather with a warm and intense shade of red. This gives the shoes a unique charm and elegance. This model is fastened with a zipper on the inside, which makes it easier to put on and take off the shoes. The inside of the boots and the insole are made of a soft and pleasant to the touch fabric, which provides the feet with incredible comfort when worn. Although the boots are not insulated, they provide adequate thermal comfort on colder days. A stiffened heel counter made of natural leather increases the durability of the shoes and improves stability while walking. The sole made of high-quality material is characterized by excellent thermal insulation, which makes these boots an ideal choice for spring and autumn. The model has a round toe, which adds elegance to the shoes, and a low 2 cm high heel ensures stability and comfort. These unique ankle boots will perfectly complement your styling, adding a unique character to them. They will work great both in everyday, casual sets and in more elegant versions. Regardless of the occasion, these Maciejka ankle boots will always be a great choice.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: