Maciejka Black & White Lace-up Boots 04625-11/00-3
The Maciejka brand is a Polish manufacturer of women's shoes, famous for high-quality natural leather, comfort and compliance with current fashion trends. This particular model of shoes perfectly illustrates these values. The ankle-length upper is made of a combination of high-quality natural leather, including grain leather and suede. The combination of different structures and colors, such as white, gray and black, is enriched with a lacquered pattern, giving the shoes an original character. The sole is made of flexible and durable material and has a flat square heel with a unique embossing, adding elegance to the entire composition. The interior and insole of the footwear are lined with pleasant and soft-to-touch fleece, which not only ensures optimal temperature for the feet, but also adds comfort of use. A practical zipper on the inside of the shoe makes it easier to put on and take off the shoes, and the lacing at the front allows for a perfect fit of the shoe to the foot. The combination of high comfort of use and attractive appearance makes this model of shoes an ideal choice for people who value comfort and originality in everyday life. style. These are shoes that perfectly fit into current trends, while maintaining a classic character.
|Insole length (cm)
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: