Maciejka Red & Black Boots 06117-08/00-7
The described women's ankle boots from the Polish brand Maciejka are an extremely stylish and elegant proposition, made of high-quality natural leather and fabric. The combination of red and black gives the shoes a distinct character. The round toe of the shoe is a classic that is both aesthetic and comfortable for the feet. A practical zipper on the inside of the shoe allows for quick and easy putting on and taking off the shoes, which increases the convenience of use. The interior and the insole of the shoe are made of fabric, which ensures adequate comfort and ventilation for the feet. The whole is based on a sole made of high-quality material, and the 8 cm high block heel gives the shoes elegance and makes them a perfect complement to many different styles. These extremely stylish and elegant boots are an excellent choice for women who value fashion and comfort. They can be the perfect complement to both everyday and more formal styles, adding a unique character to each outfit. Produced in Poland and marked with quality I, they confirm the highest standard of workmanship, which is characteristic of the Maciejka brand. These are footwear that allows you to stand out and will certainly attract attention with its designer look.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: