Maciejka Gray Boots 05071-03/00-5
The described ankle boots are a unique proposition of the Polish brand Maciejka, characterized by a combination of elegance, style and comfort. They are made of high-quality natural grain leather and suede in a subdued, fashionable gray color. The almond-shaped toe of the shoe adds subtlety and femininity to the model. A practical zipper on the inside of the shoe makes it easy to put on and take off the shoes quickly, which is a convenient solution for everyday use. Additionally, the laces allow you to perfectly adjust the upper to your individual needs. The interior and insole of the shoe are made of natural leather, which guarantees comfort and good conditions for the feet. The whole is based on a solid sole made of high-quality material, and the 7 cm high heel adds elegance and a feminine character to the shoes. These extremely stylish and elegant ankle boots will perfectly complement various styles, adding a sophisticated character to them. They are an ideal choice for women who value fashion, comfort and quality of workmanship. Produced in Poland with the I quality mark, they confirm the highest standard of production, which is characteristic of the Maciejka brand. These are footwear that will emphasize your individual style and make every day feel special.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: