Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Another timeless proposition of the Maciejka brand for the upcoming season are original and comfortable women's pumps. The upper is made of natural velor leather in black, and the perfectly profiled upper and the shape of the toe make the foot look great. The interior of the shoes, as well as the soft, profiled insole, are made of natural leather, which significantly improves the comfort of use. The block heel with a height of 10 cm, despite the considerable height and connection with the 2 cm high platform, is very stable and naturally slims the whole figure. Pumps are very elegant and designed for classy women who like to attract attention. Maciejka is a Polish footwear company with many years of experience in the production of women's footwear. It is distinguished by the quality of the materials used, such as soft, delicate and at the same time durable natural leather. Thanks to this, each shoe is solidly made and guarantees high comfort of use. In addition, the shoes were made in Poland, which further confirms their high quality. To sum up, Maciejka pumps are a proposal for women who appreciate elegance and comfort. Leather upper, soft insole and stable heel guarantee high quality and comfort of use.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine velour leather
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: