Maciejka Maroon Pumps 04802-23/00-1
The new proposition from the Maciejka brand is a combination of classic and modern design, which makes these shoes extremely elegant and feminine. The pumps presented in the Maciejka online store are the quintessence of style and quality of this famous brand. The upper of the shoe is made of high-quality, natural patent leather, which in a deep, intense shade of burgundy takes on a unique character. Additionally, decorated with a reptile motif, it gives the shoes a unique look. The whole thing has been carefully finished with a black rim, which adds elegance and contrast. The stiffened inner heel of the shoe is essential for maintaining the shape of the shoe and ensuring proper foot support. This is an important detail that guarantees that the shoes will maintain their shape and comfort of wearing for a long time. The interior of the shoe is lined with soft leather, and the leather insole padded with soft foam makes the use of these shoes extremely comfortable. A low, stable heel with a natural shape perfectly slims the leg and provides a solid basis for the entire figure. The delicate brand logo placed on the outer side of the heel is a subtle decoration and confirmation of the authenticity of this beautiful footwear. Maciejka pumps are not only beautiful, but also comfortable. They are the perfect complement to both an elegant dress and trousers, giving each styling a unique character. This is a proposition for women who value classic and modern style in one.
|Insole length (cm)
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: