Maciejka Navy Pumps 03356-43/00-1
The Maciejka brand perfectly understands the needs of modern women who want to combine comfort and fashion expression in their footwear. He designs shoes that not only guarantee comfort, but also surprise with bold cuts, unique color combinations, and high quality of workmanship. This is a brand that brings out the beauty of the figure in its designs, emphasizing the individuality and style of each woman. The presented model is a perfect example of this philosophy. The upper is made of natural leather with a velvet texture, giving the shoes elegance and class. The beautiful navy blue color gives them a timeless character and allows them to be freely combined with various styles. The interior and insole, also made of natural leather, increase the comfort of wearing these shoes, ensuring proper ventilation and proper contact with the skin. The sole is made of flexible, high-quality material. , guarantees stability and walking comfort. A square, low heel with an interesting pattern, trimmed with material, adds character to the shoes and subtly slims the figure. This model is available in a wide range of colors, which allows every woman to find something perfect for herself. An additional advantage is the included spare flaps, which allow you to personalize the shoes. If you value comfort, originality and elegance, the Maciejka model will be the perfect choice for you, meeting your expectations in terms of both style and comfort.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: