Maciejka Navy Pumps 3356A-17/00-1
Maciejka is a valued Polish brand specializing in the production of footwear characterized by the highest quality natural leather, guaranteeing comfort, convenience and versatility. The models of this brand perfectly combine the latest trends with classic stylistic elements. The presented model is a perfect example of these values. The upper is made of natural velor leather in an attractive blue-navy blue color. A flexible and durable sole made of high-quality material guarantees stability, and the square, low heel with an interesting, floral pattern adds elegance and subtlety, while slimming the figure. The colorful bow on the toes and the heel trim with the same material are charming and delicate decorations that give this item a unique character. model. The interior of the shoe and the insole, also made of natural leather, ensure not only comfort, but also a high standard of workmanship. Additionally, a small metal brand logo on the outside of the heel is a discreet identifying element. The pair of shoes comes with a spare set of insoles, which emphasizes the brand's care for customer satisfaction. The combination of comfort, originality and aesthetic appearance makes this model sure to appeal to women who value uniqueness and comfort.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: