Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is a Polish footwear company with extensive experience in the production of women's footwear. It is distinguished primarily by the quality of materials, including natural leather, which is soft, delicate and durable, thanks to which each shoe is solid and provides high comfort of use. The brand's latest offer is original and eye-catching pumps that are perfect for spring and summer. The upper is made of soft natural grain leather in elegant, classic black, making this model universal and easy to match with various styles. A unique and eye-catching element is a beautiful golden heel with an irregular corrugated surface that provides an amazing visual effect. Despite the considerable height, the heel is very stable and subtly slims the leg, which adds charm to the whole silhouette. In addition, the black leather bow behind the heel is an elegant addition, and the pointed toe gives the shoes character. The interior of the shoes is also natural leather, and the soft leather insole glued with foam provides maximum comfort while walking. A spare set of slippers is also included with each pair of shoes. These elegant pumps are perfect for classy women who like to attract attention and are looking for shoes that will not only be stylish, but also comfortable and durable.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: