Maciejka Brown & Gold Pumps 04802-02/00-1
The described women's pumps by Maciejka are a combination of classic and modern design, which create a beautiful, elegant and feminine footwear proposition. The upper of the shoe is made of natural velvet leather in a warm brown color, which gives the shoes character and subtlety. An additional element is a lacquered animal pattern in gold, which adds modernity and originality. The stiffened heel counter prevents deformation of the shoes, which affects the durability and strength of the shoes and allows you to keep your feet in the right position, which is important for comfort of use. Additional comfort is provided by the leather lining and a well-shaped leather insole lined with soft foam. The low, stable heel naturally slims the leg, which adds elegance and at the same time provides a solid basis for the entire figure. The delicate brand logo placed on the outside of the heel adds a subtle accent to the shoes. These beautiful, comfortable and timeless pumps are the perfect choice, they match both dresses, skirts and trousers, perfectly complementing various styles. Quality and production in Poland guarantee the high standard of workmanship typical of the Maciejka brand. These are footwear that will emphasize the elegance and style of every woman, making her feel special and confident.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: