Maciejka Yellow Pumps 02629-07/00-1
Pumps by Maciejka, you can emphasize the quality, originality of design and comfort of wearing. The pumps are made of the highest quality natural grain leather with an intense, eye-catching yellow color. The quality of materials is a characteristic feature of the Maciejka brand. The upper, perfectly profiled and fitted to the foot, along with the shape of the toe, make the shoes look perfect. This is a model that attracts attention with its original design. The interior of the shoes, lined with a soft, profiled insert made of natural leather, ensures high comfort of use. Taking care of comfort, the manufacturer used delicate and soft materials. The block heel, despite its considerable height, combined with the serrated platform ensures stability and walking comfort. It is also an element that adds elegance to the entire silhouette. The choice of intense yellow color adds character to the shoes and makes them expressive and unique. This is a proposition for women who like to stand out and attract attention. These pumps are very elegant, perfect for women who value high standards and want to express their style through footwear. This is a timeless proposition that will always be fashionable. Original Maciejka pumps are a combination of high quality, original design and comfort. These are shoes for women who value comfort, style and elegance and want to stand out from the crowd.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: