Maciejka Women's flat shoes natural black leather
Maciejka women's shoes are a unique proposition for women who value classic and feminine style. The upper of this footwear is made of a combination of high-quality natural leather: grain leather and velvet, in elegant black with charming, multi-colored patterns. This combined pattern gives the shoes originality and a unique character. The toe of the shoe is rounded, which not only gives the shoes a comfortable design, but also allows for free positioning of the fingers, which affects the comfort of wearing the shoes. The interior of the shoe and the insole are made of soft fabric, which guarantees wearing comfort all day long. The sole of this footwear is a 4 cm high platform, of which the height at the front is 3 cm. This is a solution that combines fashionable design with walking comfort. Traditionally placed laces stabilize the shoes on the foot and allow the upper to be adjusted to the individual dimensions of the foot. Additionally, the zipper makes it easier to put on and take off the shoes, which is extremely practical and comfortable to use. These original shoes will work perfectly with both trousers and a dress. They are an ideal choice for women who value classic, feminine style. Additionally, Maciejka shoes are made in Poland, which proves local quality and attention to detail. The quality is rated at the highest level (I).
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: