Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Comfortable Maciejka shoes are an excellent choice for every woman who appreciates comfort and practical solutions. These extremely original shoes are made of natural grain leather in beige and gold, and the specialized assembly technology eliminates any problems with not sticking. The upper has been sewn with the sole, and the top is slightly narrowed, approximately in the middle of the foot, which optically slims it and makes the shoes look very neat, even in larger sizes. In addition, the highly built-up front was decorated with a triangular elastic band, which gives the shoes an original look. The interior of the shoes is also made of natural leather, and a very soft leather insole ensures high comfort of use. The original sole made of high-quality material prevents slipping on any surface and adds a unique character to the shoes. Thanks to their lightness, workmanship and materials used, these shoes are the perfect complement to spring-summer stylizations. If you are looking for comfortable shoes, these will certainly meet your expectations!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Maciejka Ginger Ballerina 1930W-25/00-0
Maciejka Women's Light Beige Shoes On Platform
Maciejka Women's Ballerinas Navy Blue
Maciejka Women's Copper Shoes On Platform
You may also like
Maciejka Black Women's Flat Shoes 03497-01/00-6
Maciejka 03506-04/00-1 Beige Pumps
Maciejka 05470-11/00-1 Women's White Low Shoes
Maciejka Black Flat Shoes 04500-01/00-0
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: