Maciejka Black Flat Shoes 03512-43/00-0
"Shoes are a classic that always remains in fashion. The presented model from the Maciejka brand is a perfect representation of this reliable style. The entire shoe is made of natural grain leather - both the upper and the inside as well as the insole, which ensures exceptional wearing comfort. The upper of the shoes has been enriched two side rubber inserts that not only add character, but also ensure an almost perfect fit to the foot. This solution guarantees comfort and freedom of movement, which makes these shoes a perfect choice for everyday use. An extremely attractive element of this model is the rubber sole . Flexible and light, provides excellent cushioning and walking comfort. The sole is decorated with a beautiful floral pattern, adding originality and freshness to the shoes. The low platform perfectly combines practicality with aesthetics. These Maciejka shoes are not only comfortable and functional, but also unique in design. They perfectly match various styles, adding character and color to them. These are footwear that will be appreciated by lovers of classics with a touch of originality."
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: