Maciejka Grey+Multicolor Shoes 01930-86/00-0
The Maciejka brand stands out for its diversity and innovation in its footwear designs, offering a wide selection of shoes in various colors, patterns and styles. From light, subtle shades to strong, eye-catching colors, from classic and smooth to richly decorated and patterned models - their offer includes something for every woman. The presented model of shoes and ballet flats is a real sensation in the women's footwear collection. Made of the highest quality, soft, natural grain leather, which gives the shoes an elegant, gray/gray shade on the back, and velor fabric with a colorful mosaic pattern on the front. Both the interior and the insole of the shoe are made of natural leather, which additionally increases the comfort of use. The unique features of this model include a flexible, transparent sole, which gives the shoes lightness and makes wearing them a real pleasure. Additionally, the soft, unlined upper ensures comfort and freedom when worn. This model of shoes and ballet flats is an absolute hit of the Maciejka brand, delighting not only with its unique design, but also with its comfort and lightness. Available in a wide range of colors, it is a fantastic addition to many different styles. The footwear was manufactured in Poland, which guarantees high quality and precision of workmanship.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: