Maciejka Black Flat Shoes 04099-01/00-5
Women's shoes from the Polish company Maciejka are appreciated by customers due to the excellent quality of workmanship and the selection of high-quality natural leather. This presented model is a perfect example of this philosophy. It was made of black natural leather, patent leather and velor. In addition, a decorative lacquered bow placed on the front of the shoe gives it an elegant character. These shoes look great on the foot and match a variety of styles. The inside of the shoe is equipped with a leather profiled insole, which not only provides maximum wearing comfort, but is also extremely soft. In addition, the sole is made of high-quality material, guaranteeing durability and certainty of steps. We definitely recommend this model! These are shoes that not only impress with the quality of workmanship, but also perfectly complement your style in every situation.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: