Maciejka Women's flat shoes natural leather cooper
The described women's shoes by Maciejka are a unique proposition for women who are looking for footwear that combines comfort with an original style. These are shoes that are distinguished not only by comfort, but also by extravagant design and careful workmanship, typical of the Maciejka brand. The upper of these shoes is made of various types of high-quality natural leather, combining a grain and velvet texture in black with expressive copper patterns. This unusual combination gives the shoes character and originality, which certainly attracts attention. The interior of the shoe and the insole are also made of soft natural leather, which guarantees wearing comfort all day long. The model has a slightly almond nose, which adds femininity and elegance. The 6.5 cm high heel adds sophistication to the shoes, while remaining comfortable enough to wear these shoes for a long time. The practical zipper makes it easy to put on and take off the shoes, which is an additional advantage, especially in the fast pace of everyday life. These shoes They will work perfectly with both trousers and a dress, constituting a stylish accessory for women who value classic, sophisticated style. Produced in Poland, they represent the highest quality and local prestige of the Maciejka brand.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: