Maciejka Grey+ Multicolour Shoes 01930-64/00-0
The Maciejka brand presents a wealth of diversity in its offer, offering shoes in various colors and designs. It is a combination of classic and modern, which attracts the attention of customers. The model of half-shoes/ballet flats I present here is a true rarity among this type of footwear. What distinguishes this model is the extremely flexible sole, which provides exceptional comfort when walking.Made of soft natural grain leather, the shoe presents a harmonious combination of colors: a floral motif on the front in bright, colorful tones and a smooth, ashen back. This variety adds to the character and originality of this model.In addition to the attractive appearance, construction features are an important asset. The soft unlined upper and flexible sole make these shoes extremely lightweight and comfortable. Wearing them, you practically do not feel the shoe on your foot.This is an absolute hit of the Maciejka brand, which will appeal to women who appreciate comfort, style and variety. Available in a variety of colors, they are a fantastic addition to many different stylizations, adding a subtle, feminine touch to them.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: