Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
We invite you to discover the unique collection of women's shoes by Maciejka! Our high-heeled shoes are the quintessence of femininity and elegance that will emphasize any styling. The upper of the shoe is made of the highest quality natural grain leather in graphite color, which adds to its extraordinary charm. The interior and the insole of the shoe are made of soft natural leather, which will provide you with comfort and convenience throughout the day. The black sole made of high-quality material gives the shoes an elegant look and ensures durability and comfort of use. The shoes have a 4-centimeter heel, which adds stance and an elegant silhouette. Thanks to the slip-on design, putting on and taking off the shoes is quick and convenient. These unique high-heeled shoes are the perfect choice for many occasions - from official meetings and celebrations, to elegant dinners or romantic dates. They will add feminine beauty to any styling, and at the same time provide you with the comfort of wearing for a long time. Choose Maciejka shoes and enjoy the comfort, elegance and femininity that will attract everyone's attention.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Maciejka Light Ash Pumps 03356-46/00-1
Maciejka Leather Pumps Ginger
You may also like
Maciejka Orange Ballerina 04100-68/00-8
Maciejka Ginger Flat Shoes
Maciejka White Pumps
Maciejka Women's Ballerinas Ash
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: