Maciejka Beige velor Lace-Up Boots
Original and comfortable shoes from the Polish brand Maciejka are a perfect proposition for lovers of ethnic and feminine style. They are characterized by an openwork upper made of natural velor leather in an elegant beige color. The highest quality materials used to produce these footwear ensure long-term use. The shoes have a zipper at the back of the upper, which makes them easy to put on and take off. Additionally, the foot is stabilized by the laces, which translates into higher comfort of wearing the shoes. The interior of the shoe and the insole are made of natural leather, which additionally increases walking comfort. This model has a closed round toe and a 6 cm high block heel. The shoes look elegant thanks to the shapely heel, and at the same time they are very universal and effective. They can be an interesting and practical addition to any type of styling. Thanks to the combination of original design and high-quality workmanship, these shoes are the perfect choice for women who value both style and comfort.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: