Maciejka Dark Beige Pumps 05008-04/00-5
Women's pump with a low heel, made of dark beige grain leather, with a strap front upper and a buckle fastening, we emphasize their elegance and functionality. The upper of the shoes has an interesting design, made of leather straps. It is a fashionable element that gives the footwear originality and lightness. The shoes are made of high-quality dark beige grain leather, which gives them an elegant and universal look. This shade of beige is subtle and suits various styles. The shoes have a buckle fastening that allows easy putting on and taking off the shoes. It is also a decorative element that adds elegance. The pump has a low, stable heel with a height of 3.5 cm, which makes the shoes comfortable and gives confidence when walking. Despite their elegant appearance, the pumps provide comfort when worn. A stable heel and a properly profiled insole make the shoes comfortable even after long-term use. The pump can be worn both on a daily basis and on more formal occasions. It is universal and goes perfectly with various styles of clothing. To sum up, a women's pump with a low heel (3.5 cm), made of dark beige grain leather, with a strap front upper and a buckle fastening, is elegant, comfortable and stylish footwear. . It is perfect for various situations, adding elegance and class to any styling. Rich colors, patterns and unique combinations of various materials make MACIEJKA footwear unrivaled.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: