Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to the world of Maciejka women's boots! We present you the latest model in dark beige, which will delight you with its design and comfort.
The upper of the boots is made of natural leather, openwork and slightly scratched, which gives them an original look. The model has a zipper on the inside, which makes it easier to put on the shoe. The insole made of natural leather has been glued with soft foam, which provides additional comfort while walking. Boots are not insulated, which makes them great for wearing in the transition period. The inside of the shoes has been trimmed with a thin fabric, which ensures adequate ventilation and protects the feet from overheating. The beige-orange sole adds extra energy and character to the boots. This model of boots is the perfect choice for women who appreciate comfort and fashionable design. Boots are great for everyday stylizations, but also as a complement to more elegant looks. Choose comfort and style and find out about the extraordinary quality of Maciejka women's boots today!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Maciejka women's Beige Boots
Maciejka Women's Leather Shoes Navy Blue
Maciejka Beige velor Lace-Up Boots
Maciejka Beige Boots 04492-10/00-5
You may also like
Maciejka Black Lace-up Boots
Maciejka women's Black Lace-up Boots
Maciejka Dark Beige Lace-Up Boots
Maciejka 03961-15/00-4 Pink Lace-up Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: