Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
The Maciejka company is famous for creating shoes in its own unique way, thanks to which their shoes are unique and stand out from the rest. We present to you women's sandals by Maciejka, made of the highest quality natural leather in black and white with an original marbled pattern. The cut toes allow for great freedom of movement and ensure good air circulation, which makes the shoes extremely comfortable to wear. The buckle fastening not only stabilizes the shoe on the leg, but is also a decorative element, adding even more style and elegance to the sandals. The leather insole, glued with soft foam, guarantees maximum comfort and convenience during use. The 8-centimeter block heel in combination with the built-up heel naturally slims the leg and adds self-confidence, making the whole silhouette look more graceful and sensual. The original design of these sandals makes them the perfect addition to any outfit, adding character and uniqueness to it. Beautiful, very feminine and comfortable, they are a great choice for warm summer and spring days. The set also includes a spare set of heel tips, which allows you to adjust them to individual needs. These women's sandals by Maciejka are a great choice for women who appreciate original design, comfort and high quality. These shoes are made in Poland and have the highest level of quality, which guarantees their durability and comfort for many seasons.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: