Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
The unique women's boots of the Polish brand Maciejka are an excellent choice for lovers of ethnic and feminine style. The use of high-quality materials in the production of these shoes guarantees long-term use. The upper of the boots is made of natural grain leather in an elegant black color. The footwear has a zipper on the inside of the upper, which makes it easy to put on and take off the shoes quickly. In addition, on the outside of the upper there is a sewn-in rubber insert that adds style and originality. The inside of the shoe and the insole are made of a soft fabric without insulation. The model of boots has a closed, round toe and a flat sole with a height of 2.5 cm at the front, complemented by a 4-centimeter heel. This ensures comfort and stability when worn. These boots were made in Poland, which is a guarantee of the high quality and local character of the Maciejka brand. Quality: And it proves the manufacturer's diligence in caring for the highest standards of workmanship. Immediately order these amazing boots today to emphasize your ethnic style and add originality to your everyday outfits.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka Black Boots 05077-01/00-5
Maciejka Black Boots
Maciejka Black women's suede leather Boots
Maciejka Yellow Grey Boots 05141-07/00-7
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: