Maciejka Beige leather women's Boots 05727-04/00-6
The unique women's boots of the Polish brand Maciejka are a great choice for women who love ethnic and feminine style. Thanks to the high-quality materials that have been used in the production of this footwear, long-term use is guaranteed. The upper of the boots is made of natural grain leather in a beautiful beige color. The presented footwear has a zipper on the inside of the upper, which makes it easy to put on and take off the shoes. In addition, on the outside of the upper there is a sewn-in rubber insert that adds character and uniqueness. The inside of the shoe and the insole are made of a soft fabric without insulation. The model of boots has a closed, round toe and a flat sole with a height of 2.5 cm at the front, complemented by a 4-centimeter heel. This combination provides comfort and stability while walking. These boots were made in Poland, which is a sign of the high quality and local character of the Maciejka brand. Marking Quality: I proves the manufacturer's care for the highest standards of workmanship. Do not hesitate, order today these unusual boots that will emphasize your ethnic style and add originality to your everyday stylizations.
|Insole length (cm)
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: