Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
The Maciejka brand is the creator of unique footwear that always follows the latest fashion trends, and at the same time is characterized by an extraordinary quality of workmanship. Rich colors and unusual combinations of various materials make the shoes of this brand unique. The presented Maciejka women's sandals are made of natural velor leather in a beautiful green color. The cut fingers ensure freedom of movement and good air circulation, which allows for comfortable wearing even on warm days. The ankle clasp in the shape of a bracelet with a buckle not only stabilizes the shoe on the leg, but also is a beautiful decorative element. The insole made of natural leather provides convenience and comfort, and the sole made of high-quality plastic is very light and flexible. A low heel with a height of 5.5 cm in combination with a built-in heel, beautifully slims the leg. The original design of these sandals will give character to any styling. These are beautiful, very feminine and comfortable shoes, perfect for warm summer days. The set includes a spare set of fluffs, which makes them even more attractive.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine velour leather
You may also like
Maciejka Navy Sandals 04565-06/00-5
Maciejka Black-Beige Sandals 04997-01/00-5
Maciejka Red Sandals 01971-51/00-5
Maciejka Navy Mosaic Sandals 00994-51/00-5
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: