Maciejka Women's Beige Flat Shoes
Maciejka is a footwear brand that stands out for the production of products from the highest quality raw materials, attention to detail and unique design. Its products are a combination of original design, high-quality workmanship and a wide range of colors, which makes them delight and meet the expectations of various customers. The presented model of women's shoes is a perfect example of these values. The entire shoe is made of natural grain leather in an elegant beige color. The front of the upper is decorated with an original decoration in the form of leather fringes, adding a unique character to the shoes. The round toe guarantees comfortable positioning of the fingers, which affects the comfort of using the shoes, ensuring great freedom of movement. The sole is a solid platform with a heel 4.5 cm high at the front and 2.5 cm high at the back, made of high-quality material, which is well profiled, which ensures walking comfort. The interior of the shoe and the insole are made of natural leather, which guarantees high feeling of comfort for the feet. Additionally, the outer side of the heel is decorated with a delicate metal brand logo, adding elegance and subtlety. This model is versatile and will work well with both trousers and a skirt, perfectly combining comfort with a fashionable style. These are footwear that provide not only a stylish look, but also exceptional comfort.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: