Maciejka Black & White Boots 03190-20/00-3
The "Maciejka" company stands out with its offer of unique products that are made with attention to the quality of raw materials and compliance with the latest fashion trends. Their products are a combination of durability, comfort and fashionable design. When creating each model and collection, the brand's designers focus on innovation and current seasonal trends. The presented ankle boots of this brand for the fall and winter season are a perfect example of the perfect combination of high-quality natural leather of various shades (navy blue, white, black) and textures (grain, suede ). Creative play with different types of leather and prints creates a unique visual effect. An additional soft inner fleece lining the shoe guarantees wearing comfort and additional warmth on colder days. The flexible side zipper makes it easier to put on and take off the shoes quickly, which will be appreciated by people who value functionality. The lacing that decorates the shoes not only gives them character, but also allows the shoes to be perfectly adjusted to the width of the foot. A sole made of high-quality material on a small platform ensures comfort and stability, reducing the noticeable unevenness of the ground. Particularly noteworthy is the thick block-shaped heel, 7.5 cm high, decorated with stripes, which not only adds a feminine character, but also guarantees comfort during long-term wear. .It is a feminine cut that is perfect for various weather conditions and styles, both with dresses and trousers, both every day and in the evening. Here are shoes that will not only diversify your wardrobe, but also make it expressive and original. Don't get bored and go crazy with the Maciejka brand!
|Insole length (cm)
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: