Maciejka Red-Brown Ballerina 04506-29/00-5
The Maciejka brand is distinguished by creating shoes in its own individual style, which gives them a unique character. The original design makes these shoes perfectly complement any styling. Although the brand is famous for exploring its own paths in footwear design, its models are always in line with the latest fashion trends. The presented model is a perfect example of this approach. The upper is made of soft and high-quality natural grain leather in a warm, brown-red color. Numerous cutouts in the upper, with a delicate openwork style, ensure optimal temperature for our feet even on hot days. The inside of the shoes is also lined with natural leather, and the soft insole additionally increases the wearing comfort. The cut fingers add lightness and a subtly girlish expression to this model. The sole with a small, outlined heel is made of high-quality material. This extremely effective model is a great choice for any styling, both for dresses and trousers. Rich colors, unique design and unusual combinations of different materials make Maciejka footwear second to none.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: