Maciejka Leather Black Women's Sandals
Welcome to our store, where we present elegant women's Maciejka sandals! These beautiful sandals are a real quintessence of style and comfort. Their upper is made of high-quality black natural leather, which guarantees not only a unique look, but also durability and durability of the product. What makes these sandals so unusual? It is their openwork pattern on the sides, which adds subtlety and delicacy. Thanks to it, they become a real element of a designer look that will attract attention at every step. Wearing comfort is as important as appearance, which is why Maciejek's sandals are extremely comfortable. Both the interior and the insole are made of natural leather, which perfectly adapts to the foot, ensuring maximum comfort even during prolonged wear. Not only comfort, but also stability - these are the features that you will appreciate in these sandals. The sole made of high-quality material has a height of 3.5 centimeters in the heel, which ensures a stable and confident gait. In addition, the sandal is fastened with a buckle at the ankle, thanks to which you can easily adjust it to your foot shape, which ensures even greater wearing comfort. These black sandals with an openwork pattern are a great choice for many occasions - from casual trips to the city, to elegant meetings or evening outings. They will add character to any styling and make you feel special and confident at every step. We invite you to our store to see for yourself how beautiful, comfortable and stylish these women's Maciejka sandals are. Give yourself a chance for a unique look and extraordinary wearing comfort!
|Size||Długość wkładki (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: