Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the latest model of beige women's shoes by Maciejka! The upper of these shoes is made of natural leather, which guarantees their durability and high quality. The interior and insole are also made of natural leather and fabric, which ensures comfort and convenience. At the back of the shoe there is a zipper, which makes it easier to put on and take off the shoes and gives it an elegant look. The model has a pointed almond toe, which optically lengthens the legs and adds style to the shoes. A stable heel with a height of 10 cm ensures comfort and convenience of wearing, and at the same time adds elegance and feminine style to the shoes. These beige brogues are a great choice for women who appreciate an elegant look and comfort. They fit both everyday styling and special occasions where you want to look fashionable and stylish. Choose the quality and design offered by Maciejka and enjoy the comfort of wearing these unique shoes!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Maciejka Women's Purple Low Shoes
Maciejka Women's Leather Black Pumps
You may also like
Maciejka Black Velor Pumps 2950J-01/00-1
Maciejka Toupe Velor Pumps 2950J-04/00-1
Maciejka Black Flat Shoes 05062-01/00-5
Maciejka Women's Navy Blue Leather Pumps
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: