Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
In our store, we present beautiful, stylish women's shoes on the Maciejka post. The upper of the shoes is made of natural leather in a beautiful blue color, decorated with a pattern and a fabric braid, which gives the shoes an unusual character. An additional accent is the white, transverse stripe with a silver-colored clasp, which contrasts beautifully with the blue shade of the upper. On the outside of the upper there is a subtle brand logo, which emphasizes their quality and prestige. These women's shoes on the post are also a guarantee of convenience and comfort. The shoes have a stable, 6-centimeter heel and a neatly closed toe box, which allows for long-term wearing and comfortable walking. The insole and lining are made of natural leather, which ensures adequate ventilation and keeps the foot in good condition. If you are looking for shoes that will combine style, comfort and high quality workmanship, these women's shoes on the Maciejka post are the perfect choice for you!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Maciejka Women's Leather Shoes Navy Blue
Maciejka Women's Navy Blue Leather Pumps
Maciejka Low Shoes 05829-07/00-1
Maciejka Women's Ballerinas Beige
You may also like
Maciejka Turqoise Ballerina 01358-08/00-0
Maciejka Women's Beige Flat Shoes
Maciejka leather Dark Beige pumps
Maciejka Women's Ballerinas Leather Beige
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: