Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
The Maciejka brand creates shoes in its own unique way, which makes them unusual and unique. The presented women's sandals made of natural beige velor leather are a perfect example of this approach. The cut toes ensure freedom of movement and good air circulation, and the buckle fastening stabilizes the shoe on the leg and is a decorative element. The leather insole ensures wearing comfort, and the sole made of high-quality plastic is flexible and very light. A low block heel with a height of 6.5 cm in combination with a built-in heel naturally beautifully slims the leg. The original design gives the shoes character and makes them easy to match with any styling. They are beautiful, very feminine and comfortable, perfect for warm summer days. The shoes come with a spare set of heel tips, which further increases their value. It is worth noting that Maciejka shoes are manufactured in Poland, which guarantees their high quality.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine velour leather
You may also like
Maciejka black leather women's espadrilles sandals
Maciejka Dark Beige Sandals 03375-10/00-5
Maciejka Women's sandals in natural leather black
Maciejka Dark Beige Sandals 01971-62/00-5
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: