Maciejka Dark Beige Knee-High Boots 05774-10/00-6
Maciejka is a Polish company that impresses with its extremely creative products. The original design, high quality ingredients, careful workmanship, rich design, a wide range of colors and common comfort of use are the characteristics of this brand. Today we present the beginning, we have increased the appearance of the Maciejka brand for the autumn-winter season - beautiful women's boots. The upper of the boots is decorated with fringes and made of natural velor leather in an elegant, dark shade of beige. For even more convenience, the upper has a convenient full-height zipper for easy installation and removal of footwear. The width/circumference of the shank at the top is 38 cm (38 in a child), good perfectly good. The insole and lining are made of a soft and pleasant fabric that provides comfort and convenience to the feet. The sole of the boots, made of high-quality material, has a heel height of 6.5 cm. Thanks to this, it perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protects them against cold and moisture. This model is strengthened by an almond nose and fits perfectly to the feet, subtly slimming it and giving the whole figure a great look. In addition, it is worth saying that Maciejek's boots remained in Poland, which proves their high quality and preservation in workmanship. We assure you that Maciejka boots are an excellent choice for all women who value not only a fashionable look, but also comfort and durability. Let yourself be enchanted by their unique design and experience a unique footwear experience that makes every step a pleasure.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: