Maciejka Beige Knee-High Boots 05790-04/00-6
Women's boots are a must-have in every wardrobe, especially in the spring and autumn. An offer for lovers of this type of footwear are comfortable boots from the renowned Polish brand Maciejka. The upper of the boots is made of natural velor leather in a beige color, which gives them an elegant and fashionable look. The presented model is completely inserted, without the use of a lock. The insole of the shoes is made of a soft fabric, which ensures convenience and comfort while wearing. The inside of the boots is also covered with fabric, unfortunately they are not insulated. The boots have a stiffened heel counter, which positively affects their durability. The circumference of the upper at the top is 39 cm in size 38, which guarantees a proper fit to the leg. The sole made of high-quality material is a good insulation, which allows you to wear shoes in various weather conditions. Maciejka women's boots are a perfect cut for spring and autumn, which fits perfectly with various styles. The shoes were made in Poland, which proves their high quality. For every woman who appreciates comfort and stylish accessories, Maciejka boots are a recommendable choice.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: