Maciejka Black Knee-High Boots 05790-01/00-6
The presented Maciejka women's boots are a perfect proposition for women who value comfort, style and high quality footwear. Made of natural velor leather in an elegant black color, these boots provide not only an aesthetic appearance, but also comfort of wearing. The upper of the boots is made of soft and durable natural velor leather, which guarantees durability and a stylish appearance of the footwear. The model is fully slip-on, making it easy to put on and take off the shoes. The insole of the shoes is made of a soft, pleasant to the touch fabric, providing incredible comfort to the feet, so walking in these boots is a real pleasure. Although the boots are not insulated, their design and materials allow for comfortable use in spring and autumn. The stiffened heel has a positive effect on the durability of the shoes, and the upper circumference of 39 cm (in size 38) makes the boots fit perfectly to the foot. The sole made of high-quality material perfectly isolates the feet from the ground, which improves walking comfort. This is a model that combines functionality with elegance, perfectly matching various styles. Maciejka women's boots made in Poland are synonymous with quality and style. These are footwear that will meet the expectations of every fan of comfortable and stylish boots.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: