Maciejka Light Beige Knee-High Boots 05784-22/00-8
Maciejka is a Polish company that impresses with its extremely fancy products not only with its original design, but also with the quality of raw materials, workmanship, rich design, wide range of colors and comfort of use. Today we present another timeless proposal of this brand for the autumn-winter season - beautiful women's boots. The upper of these boots was decorated with natural grain and velor leather in a delicate shade of light beige. To ensure even greater comfort, the upper has a convenient zipper along its entire height, making it easier to put on and take off shoes. The width/circumference of the upper at the top is 40 cm (in size 38), ensuring a perfect fit. The insole is made of a soft and pleasant to the touch fabric that provides comfort and convenience to the feet, and the inside of the shoe is insulated with fleece, providing additional protection against the cold. The sole made of high-quality material, with a 7.5 cm heel, perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protecting them from cold and moisture. This model has a pointed toe, giving the shoes an elegant look. If you still haven't decided on any model, this one is definitely the right one. Order today and enjoy these beautiful boots for many seasons, adding freshness and interesting character to your stylizations. Of course, like all Maciejka products, these boots were also made in Poland, which proves their excellent quality. Let these boots become your favorite addition to your autumn-winter wardrobe, which will emphasize your unique style and provide unparalleled comfort.
|Insole length (cm)
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: