Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
We present original and comfortable women's shoes from the Polish brand Maciejka, which are an excellent choice for fans of modern style. The highest quality materials used in the production of these shoes ensure durability and long-term use. The upper of the boots is made of natural grain leather in an elegant black color. The presented footwear has a sewn-in zipper on the inside, which makes it easy to put on and take off. Classic laces allow you to perfectly adjust the upper to the width of the foot. The inside of the shoe is made of insulation, and the insole is insulated with fabric, which makes the boots slightly insulated. The model has a closed, square nose and a 9 cm high post, which gives them elegance. These boots look elegant thanks to the solid heel, and at the same time they are very versatile and effective. They are perfect as an interesting and practical addition to various styles. It is worth noting that they are made in Poland, which proves their high quality.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka 05134-20/00-8 Black women's Boots
Maciejka Dark Beige Boots 05779-10/00-6
Maciejka Brown Boots 05565-29/00-7
Maciejka Blue Boots 05776-06/00-6
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: