Maciejka Green Women's Lace-Up Boots 05777-09/00-8
Original and comfortable women's shoes by the Polish brand Maciejka are an ideal proposition for lovers of modern style. These shoes are not only stylish, but also made of high-quality materials, which guarantees their long-term use. The upper of these boots is made of natural grain leather and green fabric, which gives them a unique look. The footwear has a sewn-in zipper on the inside, which makes it easy to put on and take off the shoes. Classic laces allow for a perfect fit of the upper to the shape and width of the foot. The inside of the shoe is made of insulation, and the insert is made of thin fleece, thanks to which the boots are slightly insulated. The model has a closed round toe and a sole 2 cm high at the front and a block heel 9 cm high. Thanks to the solid heel, the boots look elegant, and at the same time they are very versatile and effective. They are perfect as an interesting and practical addition to various types of styling. It is worth noting that Maciejek's shoes are made in Poland, which proves their high quality. Local craftsmanship and attention to detail make this footwear stand out from other brands. If you are looking for shoes that will combine comfort, style and durability, then the Maciejka model is a great choice.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: